Friday, January 20, 2012

School Supplies!

Hi everyone!
Today I finished getting all of my school supplies! Since I love stationery I decided to post about it.

First of all my pencil case that was in my previous post which has exactly the same stuff that it had then.

Also there are six 1B8 Warwick excersise books, two 1E8 Warwick quad books, one 3B1 Domino notebook, and two 14B8 impact loose leaf refills.

Now onto the folders.

I only have two folders, one of them is a black impact sixty leaf a4 (which I presume is for art), and a darkish red desk master twenty page a4.

Now onto the miscellaneous items that aren't too miscellaneous.

I have a red canon scientific calculator (that I have no idea how to use!), a collins gem pocket dictionary and thesaurus, two gluesticks; one 35g power glestick and one 10g pritt, and last but not least, a clear taurus ruler.

Hope you enjoyed some how.

-stickypear

No comments:

Post a Comment