Monday, January 2, 2012

My School Pencil Case

Today I decided to do a whats in my school pencil case post and I'm extremely sorry that I haven't done any posts in ages!

So to start off my pencil case is a regular sized black bubble hardtop smiggle pencil case (thats a mouthfull!) and it fits every thing I need apart from my ruler and glue stick.
Also just to be honest I never thought it would fit even how much it has in it!
So lets get started!

Firstly I have three standard yellow and black pencils which are slightly boring but, hey, they're pencils.

Then I have three paper mate mechanical pencils and on the outside they're coloured, one being orange, one purple, and one green.

Next I have a steel compass with refills and a standard protracter.

I also have my trusty pink sharpener that I've had for quite awhile.

Then I have four blue pens one a smiggle black owls graphic pen, one a pilot erasable, one a pink bic, and a paper mate ink joy.

Also I have four red pens two paper mate ink joy, one a pilot erasable, and then a stabilo.

And last-ishly two sharpie highlighters one orange and one blue.

And completely and utterly last two rubbers one a smiggle cat yum yum and a smiggle circle thingy.


-Stickypear






















BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment